What are doing Saturday, May 13th? Join the Women and Girls Foundation staff, family and friends at Highmark Walk for a Healthy Community on Pittsburgh’s North Shore! Registration opens at 7:45 AM – the walk kicks off at 9 AM.
This is a family-friendly event for all to enjoy and is a great way to get involved and support the mission and vision of the Women and Girls Foundation. This year, we have a $10,000 fundraising goal. But we can’t do it alone! We need YOU! Follow the steps below to register. Registration only takes 5 minutes or less!
- Visit the Highmark Walk for a Healthy Community website to register (https://www.walkforahealthycommunity.org/whc3/pgh/index.shtml)
- Click on the “Register Now” button to start the sign up process
- Use the search box OR Scroll down the list of organizations and select the “The Women and Girls Foundation”
- Choose the The Women and Girls Foundation from the list and Register to Walk by selecting the ‘Click here to register as an individual‘ option on the right side of the page
- On the “Participation Options” page, select your participation type (walker or virtual participant)
- Enter your fundraising goal(If you’d like to walk and make a donation of your own, you can also enter your donation amount on this page.)
- Click ‘Next Step’ to get to the next page, then Click ‘Join as a New Participant’
- Continue to follow the prompts until your registration is complete!We look forward to seeing you there!
Want to learn more about how to make your Highmark Walk a success? Check out this Highmark Walk Guide today!